Sunday, March 20, 2016

Spring Begins



It's hard to believe it's been a year since I last posted here. Much has happened this year and yet much stayed the same. :)

Last spring we still had snow, piles of plowed snow everywhere. So much snow is something that doesn't happen often here on Cape Cod. The last of the snow finally melted by the end of April. Boston and many surrounding areas didn't see the last of the snow melt away until July. Phew!
This year we had snow, but we had warm ups in between so as of this moment...no snow.
There is a storm brewing and by tomorrow morning, we will have snow once again. 


This past summer we had the most beautiful weather I ever remember for south eastern Massachusetts. Many sunny and warm days. It helped to put the torment of the brutal winter behind us.

I'm still working full-time at the day job so my writing isn't moving forward as quickly as I'd like. I do continue to write and love my stories and characters and hope to be published soon. :)

Come this summer, I plan to attend the Romance Writers of America national conference in San Diego, CA. Can't wait! More on that later.
And soon I will post a sneak peek about my books.

Bring on Spring!





2 comments:

Robin said...

Welcome back!

Cynthia Sherrick said...

Thanks, Robin!! :)