Friday, January 27, 2012

Embracing Winter


Is it raining, snowing, blowing in your hometown?? Winter can be a long, tough road to travel. No matter where you reside in the world, buy a book and snuggle up by the fire.

I haven't embraced the world of e-book buying or reading yet, so for me purchasing a freshly printed book is still an excited thrill. Perusing the numerous aisles of a bookstore, large or small, is always cathartic for the soul. :)
Whatever your preference in reading material, there is always something for everyone.

Support your favorite authors! Buy a new book today. :)



1 comment:

Robin said...

Cindy -- I love the image of sitting by the fire and reading a good book! I can't always afford to buy a new one, but I do a good job recycling them. Spring is around the corner!