Monday, October 4, 2010

Three Years and Counting


This week marks the third anniversary since I began writing this blog. It has been an enjoyable journey, learning the intricacies of blogging, posting about fiction writing, and promoting my fellow authors.


The past three years have been a time of growth and struggle in my personal life and my life as a writer. My plan is too keep writing my blog with thoughts toward developing a website sometime in the not-so-distant future. Also to continue working on my manuscripts and learning the craft of fiction writing.

My pursuit toward publication continues. :)



During the long, steamy summer, I fell off the blogging wagon. But I'm back and plan to make up for my absence with numerous interesting, insightful posts.


Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

Lynnette Labelle said...

Glad to see you're back!

Lynnette Labelle
http://lynnettelabelle.blogspot.com

Robin said...

Keep on blogging! Your readers await...

Dell Smith said...

Good to see you again :)

I love your pictures.

Hey, October 4th is my 2 year blog anniversary! I had no idea I started mine one year after yours.

Cynthia Sherrick said...

Thanks for the support!