Tuesday, September 30, 2008

First Year Anniversary

It's hard to believe it has been a whole year since I started my blog. I have enjoyed learning the intricacies of posting on the world wide web for all to read and enjoy. I'd like to say a special thank you to my sister-in-law, Liz, for helping me with negotiating through the world of blogs. :) She has her own blog http://www.madeinlowell.blogspot.com/ where she showcases and sells her beautiful handmade jewelry and other wonderful pieces. Check her out!

Thank you, Liz.

I continue to work on my contemporary romance manuscripts with the hopes of publishing someday soon. :) My first novel is called Summer Light.

My two works-in-progress are Island Moon and Storms in Winter.

Check back for some fun stuff coming very soon. Thanks for your support! :)

3 comments:

Liz Smith said...

Wow! I get a special shout-out, thanks!! I'm blushing here :) I'm so glad I could be helpful, you seem very well suited to the world of blogging, can't wait to see what the next year holds!

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Hey, I thought it was about time to drop on in and say hi! And Congrat's on a year in blogging.
Love the site!

Hawk

Cynthia Sherrick said...

Thank you for your comments, Liz and Hawk. It's a wonderful experience to share creative pursuits with fellow writers and artists!