Thursday, January 3, 2013
New Year, New Dreams
First of all, one of my resolutions for last year was to post more on my blog. I beat out 2011 by 7 more posts in 2012. That's something...
Okay here are my resolutions for 2013:
* Cut down on sugar consumption. Eat healthier.
* Do some sort of exercise everyday, even if for only a few minutes.
* Finish current work-in-progress (I'm getting closer to typing The End)
* Start next writing project (Actually, I have already written a couple of chapters)
* Get back to sending out queries for my first two completed novels.
* Find a new day job until the next goal is accomplished.
* Work on planning to start my own business -- A store devoted to everything romance. A romance bookstore with the emphasis on promoting romance books and the fabulous authors who write them!
Wouldn't you love one in your town?