Thursday, May 29, 2008

May

With a peek at the calendar, I realized another month has come and gone with no blogging from yours truly. It's been a busy month with family visiting, writing, and TARA contest entries to coordinate and judge. :) Oh and of course I still need to work 40 hours or more at the day job. Fun.

For the TARA contest I am the coordinator of the Inspirational entries, a judge for one of the other genres (not at liberty to disclose that info yet), and I entered the Romantic Suspense category. It's wonderful to be involved and volunteer my time to my TARA chapter.

My brother and sister-in-law were visiting last week, and we had a really lovely, relaxing time. Sunbathing, swimming, shopping, and eating -- all the usual vacation activities. It was also a wonderful time for my brother and I to share our creative writing experiences. As fellow writers struggling to break into the world of getting published, we enjoyed talking shop. :)

I hope everyone had a great May. See you next month.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cindy,
Sounds like you had a wonderful time with Dell & Liz! You're right -- fellow writers need each other for support and inspiration. Love, Robin