Friday, February 8, 2008

Back to Business

As usual time is speeding by so fast I can't seem to keep up. My goal was to post on my blog at least once a week... It's now February and I haven't been here since December. Time to get busy.

I have finished one contemporary romance called Summer Light. It's about a handsome and popular movie actor, Jackson Sweeney, who survives a tragic car accident that claims the life of his best friend's financee. Struggling to remember the accident, Jack leaves Hollywood behind for rural New England and begins a new life with his sister, Kate and his nephew, David.

My second book is a work in progess. At this point it's called Island Moon and takes place on Anna Maria Island in central Florida. I'm around the 1/2 way point through the first draft. My goal is to finish by summer.
Island Moon is a romantic suspense. More about the story later. :)

Thanks for stopping by...

1 comment:

Liz Smith said...

Hi, I know exactly how hard it is to keep up with a blog! So, good for you for coming back to it :)

Congrats on finishing your novel! That's an amazing accomplishment.

D read me some of your new pages and I was INSTANTLY sucked in and wanted to know what happens! I think the characters are really well drawn and I could picture them so clearly. Can't wait to read it!